An internal sinus lift is made through the maxillary jaw. This technique is often used when there is minimal bone shrinkage or when a single implant is placed. Furthermore, it is also recommended for increasing the density of poorly mineralized and relatively malleable bone via condensation, so that reliable results which remain stable long term can be achieved.
- Dental Instrument Sinus Lift Instruments Set
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- 11 PC Set
- Double Ended
- Overall Length 17cm
- Used professionally in surgery
- Preferred by dentist and oral surgeons.
- Our handmade instruments are precise and professionally crafted used in all category of dentistry.
- Highly polished finish for aesthetic
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- High Degree of Precision and Flexibility while conducting the Clinical Procedure
- Ergonomic and Enduring
- High Performance
- Superior Craftsmanship
- Autoclaveable and Sterilizable
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
Regular Price: $26.60
Special Price $18.76As low as: $14.07
Regular Price: $16.00
Special Price $11.54As low as: $8.66