As a general area of significant health concern, many fitness enthusiasts and power lifters know that choosing among the best weight lifting belts for their workouts is essential to long term success and injury prevention. Whether you’re looking for the best weight lifting belts for cross fit, are more interested in belts that can improve your power lifting performance, or simply want to add strength and stability during your cardio workouts, you have come to right place.
This Exercise Lifting Belt is made of genuine leather to ensure durability and provide the much-needed support to the lower-back during the intense weight-lifting activities. Contoured design provides comfort and protection, while the double-pronged steel buckle offers easy and secure tensioning. Before any belt is shipped, it is completely inspected and checked at many points to insure absolute quality. With the amount of weight being lifted increasing and the number of people training with weights going up, we wanted to put in the power lifter’s hand a belt that would stand up to world record attempts. To the weight lifter training to stay fit, we want to have the belt for him to make his lifting safer and the support to reach his lifting goals. Heavy Duty weight lifting is all about pushing your muscles out of their comfort zone, by exposing them to previously not encountered stress; to ultimately achieve muscle growth.
- Body Building Weight Lifting Belt
- Constructed Using High Quality Durable Leather
- 4" Wide
- Brown Color
- Extra Wide 6" Panel Across The Back Offers Maximum Lower Back Support
- Available in S, M, L, XL, XXL Sizes
- Dual Prong Heavy Gauge Steel Roller Buckle for Simple and Easy Tension with Maximum Support.
- Hand Selected, Premium Leather Provides Enhanced Comfort and Long Lasting Durability.
- Heavy Duty Box Stitching
- Superior Comfort During Training.
- This Belt Offers Fantastic Lower Back Support.
- Belt offers firm support with no need to remove during a workout.
- It Is Durable, Comfortable And Will Keep You Safe In The Weight Room Or Whenever You Need A Bit Of Stability Lifting Something Heavy.
- Recommended For Athletes Or For The Common Man.
- Great for Weightlifters, Students, Wrestlers, Construction Workers etc.