This straight, serrated 5.5" thumb forceps is excellent for removing surgical dressings or for any other intricate work requiring a precision tweezer. These widely used instruments meet the needs of nurses, EMTs, and students. Designed with precision and quality to meet the highest demands, the forceps can be used both medically and for general purposes. Dressing Forceps are handcrafted from surgical grade Supreme Quality stainless steel. The serrated tip design is ideal for securely handling dressings, while the rounded, blunt tips help to minimize iatrogenic discomfort for the patient. The serrated handle offers a comfortable and secure grip for the surgeon.
The Forceps is not only part of the daily work of a physician, but also provides the modeler or multiple tasks at home or work with a professional fine mechanical tool for Cleaning Equipments, Electronics, Jewelry Making, Laboratory Work etc.
- General Purpose Precision Thumb Dressing and Tissue Forceps
- Crafted Using Premium Grade Stainless Steel
- It measures 5.5" long.
- Forged Stainless Steel Material with Excellent Flexibility
- Rust Resistant
- Corrosion Resistant
- Elegant and Enduring
- Versatile and Flexible
- Lightweight and Portable
- Straight Forceps is Excellent for Removing Surgical Dressings or for other Detail Work requiring a precision tweezer
- Ergonomically designed to maximize productivity by minimizing user fatigue